Rossville Christian Church is looking for our next Associate Pastor of Youth/Worship. If you are interested in applying for this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, we have included the job description below.
Rossville Christian Church
We desire a person called to passionately connect with God. We also desire a person who can communicate with and build relationships with young people in our community and working with families. This person must be working on the character qualifications of 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1, exemplifying each quality with maturity, not perfection. Must be willing to work with pastor/elder oversight.
· Have a thriving relationship with Christ through personal study and prayer
· Be mature and responsible; able to self-start with minimal supervision
· Work well in a family environment, being able to communicate with parents
· Dedicated to the growth of the Kingdom of God
· Prayerfully lead youth ministry, seeking the lost in our local community
· Develop meaningful relationships; meeting young people where they are
· Mentoring youth in their relationships with Christ to develop good spiritual lives
· Shepherd a ministry program that is creative and engaging on a regular basis
· Reach out through social media to impact the lives of the youth
· Develop personalized Bible study lessons to grow young people in their walk
· Connect with families to meet the needs of the congregation
· Develop, plan and oversee family activities throughout the calendar year
· Mentor families to grow them in the Word and deepen relationships with God
· Lead family integration with the congregation, developing relationships of service
Rossville Christian Church is a thriving congregation in a small rural town, located close to Topeka. Our current format for service is mostly contemporary with a traditional song or two. We have a strong family presence both in town and in the congregation, but we also have a great potential for growth. We have a strong community of volunteers, and our worship team is incredibly talented. We have a thriving youth ministry that needs the right leadership to grow to the next level
Pay: Compensatory to education and experience
Vacation: 2 weeks paid vacation
Growth: Paid attendance at 1 conference per year
Time to work on furthering education